Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My New Toy


I finally got my new I-phone. It was one of those things that I really didn't even know I needed it until Grant got his...then I had to have one! It is really cool. Not only is it a cell phone, and an I-pod, but you can also send and recieve email, search the internet, and (my very favorite) text! I am new to texting, I never figured out how to do it on my old phone. So if any of you reading this are "texters" as well, send one my way! I love to text, but don't know very many people yet who do it.
This is probably the coolest new piece of technology I have ever owned. Now I just have to get some accessories for it! Like a docking station for one, so I can listen to it through speakers. Does anyone have a good one that they can suggest?
(sorry for the bad photo quality...I couldn't get my flash to turn off for some reason)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!
How exciting!

When did you get it?