Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another distraction


I stole this from a friend's blog. It is called the hubby tag


What is his name? Steven Grant Carrick, but he goes by Grant


How long have you been married? A little over 5 years


How long did you date? Gosh, I can't really remember. We started dating when we were 18 and got married when I was 22, he was 23, so I guess that is about 4 years.


How old is he? 28


Who eats more sweets? Me for sure. Although Grant does like sugary drinks like soda pop and chocolate milk.


Who said I love you first? He did...we were dancing in his room to "Lady in Red" I can't believe I remember that.

Who is taller? Grant. He is 6 foot 2 inches and I am 5 foot 8 1/2 inches.


Who can sing better? We are both equally crappy singers. Although Grant likes to make up new words to songs


Who is smarter? We are both "smarter" at different things.


Who does the laundry? I do mine and the kids and towels/linens. Grant does his own. I did his one time when we were dating and he re-folded everything. That was the last time.


Who pays the bills? I have been. But I haven't been doing a very good job at it, so Grant set most things up on autopay.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are laying in the bed, Grant sleeps on the right.


Who mows the lawn? Grant usually does. But I did do it a few times last summer. It is actually kind of relaxing.


Who cooks dinner? We both do.


Who drives? Always him


Who is more stubborn? I don't really think either one of us is stubborn; mostly laid back


Who kissed who first? I can't remember...we were in Mexico and had a few drinks in us :)


Who asked who out first? Nobody really asked the other one out, it just kind of happened.


Who proposed? He did. He took me to Levenworth and proposed under the snow as all the Christmas lights were being lit up. He wanted to get down on a knee, but there was TONS of people around and I didn't want everyone to look at us. I wanted it to just be between us. I have said that it felt like when you are in the movies and the camera pans around a couple. It felt like the world stood still, and we were the only ones in that huge crowd. It felt right.


Who has more siblings? We each have 3 siblings

Who wears the pants? Probably depends on who you ask :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVED reading your answers. You two are perfect for each other and your love shines through. thanks for sharing


I love you every day

Mom