Monday, February 4, 2008

A little bit of Crazy talk





I have been looking at the video and photos of the girls births and first few months....and I have to say, it has me thinking I would love another baby. I HATED being pregnant, but I loved giving birth, and I love those first 6 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I am not about to start trying again (I am starting my birth control tomorrow)....I don't think my body could handle it. I need some good solid months of some serious vitamin and mineral replenishing, and I need to get my back in better shape. In fact, that is what is really holding me off. My back hurts so much as it is, I can't imagine adding the weight of a pregnancy to it. I would be in misery. Not to mention the months of puking, the gestational diabetes and the kidney stones. Maybe by the end of the summer I will be ready. That would be ideal anyway b/c I would prefer to have another spring baby as opposed to a winter baby. I battle a bit with the winter blues as it is, so add to that some serious hormones and lack of sleep and it is not a good combonation. I will try to figure out how to post the video of hailey's birth like I did Ella. In the meantime, I will post a few photos of Hailey's beginnings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a wild woman!

You are definately a cute pregnant lady.(:

You'll have to let me do your maternity pics this time.(:

Loving your blog entries.