Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My new favorite sound....

Yep...you guessed it...tinkle,tinkle, tinkle! Ella has started to use the potty again. We pretty much had her trained right before Christmas, and then all the excitement of Christmas happened, followed by a bunch of illnesses, and we just gave up and put her back in diapers. We are starting again, and I am just letting her go around without a diaper and then when she feels the need she runs to her potty. She is doing pretty well with the pee thing. Now, the next sound I am waiting for will be...plop,plop.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I found your blog on line at work! Kylie is starting to potty train also! What ideas are you using? We have her put a sticker on the board and she gets a candy corn for pee and a candy pumpkin for poop. She is really good with poop but we are working on pee. If I make sit on the potty she'll go but she rarely tells me when she has to go. Good luck!!