Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Distraction

I will do anything to keep me from all the work I have to do around the house. I saw this on someone elses blog and decided to copy it:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I think my first name was after another baby down the hall from where I was born. I was originally named Elizabeth Marie, in fact it was on my little crib card, but then my parents heard of a Kelly and decided to change it to Kelly Marie. Marie is after my grandmother, my dad's mom, Myrna Marie.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A couple of minutes ago when I read my friend's blog. It is a long story.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I have the ability to have good handwriting but most of the time go to fast and it ends up messy
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Ella Grace, 2 1/2 years, Hailey Jane 16 months
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDSWITH YOU?
I think so...I would like to think I am a pretty caring friend
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Occationally
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, never had trouble with them.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way, I am afriad of heights
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I have eaten Cherios occationally. When I was pregnant with Ella I had a constant craving for Lucky Charms, but could not have them due to the Gestational Diabetes...it was torture.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically or emotionally??? It comes and goes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Any kind. I am currently addicted to Skinny Cow ice cream cones.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The tone of their personality/mood. I can't really explain how I can notice it, but I can.
15. RED OR PINK? both
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lack of energy right now.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I don't know about the most, but in high school I had this great friend named Julie Bowman whom I haven't seen since high school, and I do miss her.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?Yes, fill up that comment box or email me!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black streachy pants from Target (thanks Tera for the suggestion) and white socks.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A really good rasberry scone from desserts by Kelly and a fruit and yogart parfait from McDonalds.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Tony Lucca on I-tunes
22. HAVE YOU HAD BRACES? Yes, for about a year
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Clean babies and baby breath after they have breast fed (weird I know)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THEPHONE? Wendy
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I copied it
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I like to watch sports where I know someone who is playing, so I haven't really watched much lately. I kind of got a little into football this year. I did enjoy the last quarter of the superbowl game.
27. FAVORITE KIND OF PIZZA? Too many to choose
28. EYE COLOR? blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Lately scones and bagels (carbs I know).
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings only, I haven't watched a scary movie in years, in fact I can barely watch the commercials for them
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I honestly don't know. Probably a Dora the explorer one
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White shirt with red hoodie
34. FAVORITE SEASON ? I like the changing of the seasons, every one.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? don't know
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? don't know
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Unfortunatly I haven't read a book in a while. I do have an obession with celiberity magazines though. I just read an entire People magazine (which I am sure is good for my mind)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mousepad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Reruns of How I met your mother
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids giggiling
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't know
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Fargo, ND
47. WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR PET PEEVES? When people make lots of sounds while eating or drinking. It sounds like nails on the chalkboard to me
48. THINGS YOU REALLY ENJOY DOING? Cuddling my kids, shopping, searching the internet, talking to friends
49. FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL (OR COLLEGE)? Biology, Anatomy and physiology
50. DO YOU DRINK COFFEE? For sure, everyday or else I get a headache

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nothing wrong with Dora the Explorer. But BE VERY CAREFUL OF THAT SWIPER :)

It was fun reading your anwers.

Love
Your favorite mom