Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day





For Valentines Day we had a couple of Ella and Hailey's little friends over for a small Valentine's party. They were able to make their own valentines, and each got a little heart shaped cookie to decorate. They had a really fun time.
Grant and I didn't really celebrate it this year. We got each other cards, but that is about it. He asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner and I said I really would like to go out to dinner with all 4 of us. We never go out with the kids. So I think we might try to go out this Sat. around 3:00 or so, so we are in-between the lunch and dinner rush.
I hope everyone else had a very wonderful Valentine's Day and took some time to remind the people you love just how much you love them.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute idea for valentines day. Have fun going out to eat. Heath and I are just the opposite we want to go out by ourselves. We always go to dinner with the girls so we are going out sunday with no girls. Dinner with no interruptions!

Anonymous said...

Kelly - It is always great to hear how you are doing. I am really bad about keeping in touch now that I am in a different time zone. I so feel your pain about not sleeping and having no energy. I drink my way through it and sleeping pills are always a great trick. We will have to catch up on the phone I am not good at the blog thing. Miss Ya Michelle Y