Wednesday, February 6, 2008

15 months








Hailey had her 15 month well check today. She weighs 28 lbs 10 oz, which is the 98% (OMG) ht was 32.5 inches, which was like 85%, and head was 48 cm, the 95%. She remains a big girl!!! She has been in the 90% to over 100% her whole life. I was a bit concerned b/c her sister started to thin out by now with all the walking and such. Dr. Dernbach just thought Hailey was very normal, and probably a little bigger boned, and has the making to be a great post basketball player! She said she expects to be reading her name in the paper someday for her wonderful basktetball abilities :) I said I would be pushing for basketball over hockey for sure (can you imagine!)! She agreed. She asked if her dad was a bigger guy, and I explained Grant's size to her (not fat by any means, but big for sure). She said that was probably where she gets it from. Although there are some big people on my side of the family as well! Anyways, she is right on target with her development and doing wonderful. In fact, she says way more words than she is supposed to at this age. I love Dr. Derbach's well checks. She is very through and takes at least a 1/2 and hour with you. A stark contrast to the family practice we went to before (although I did love that dr as well). Hailey didn't have to get any shots today b/c we came in and got them a couple of weeks ago. But as soon as she saw the nurse she started bawling. Grant said "Well, yeah, she is not stupid!". That is true. She is an amazing little girl and I love her to pieces. Although it is no wonder I have back problems hauling her around!
The photos are of her painting with pudding the other day. Although she mostly ate the pudding as opposed to painting with it! Surprise Surprise!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she is and always will be gorgeous. Just like her mommy.
And we all know what kind of memory she has, right?

Love
Your favorite mom