Thursday, February 7, 2008

Insomnia....I'm it's bitch

Sorry for the profanity, but I am feeling really crappy. Every night, for a while now, I have been having a horrible time sleeping. Most of the time (with the help of some sort of medication) I can fall asleep okay, but for the past week I have been awake from 2:00 to 4:30 am. Laying there, wishing I could go back to sleep, my back killing me. Last night, on the suggestion of a friend, I tried Melatonin. It worked okay, but I was still up from 2-4. And then I finally fall back asleep for a couple of crappy hours before having to wake up and start my day. It is leaving me feeling DRAINED and I have such a lack of energy b/c of it. The worst part is Grant starts sleeping the minute he hits the pillow and continues all night long. It makes me very jealous. I am not sure if it is the years of night shift that have messed me up, the waking up with Hailey so long, or my crazy aching back, but I really hope I can resolve it soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping you will feel better very soon. I am sending out very positive thoughts.

I love you every day.


Mom