Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mom really does exist






I don't know about any of you other mom's out there...but it seems like I am hardly have any photos of me and my kids because I am aways the one taking the photos. I just happened to be dressed up this weekend because I went to a wedding, and I had my sister in law Chelee snap some shots of the girls and I using my camera. I was a little bit like pulling teeth to get them to oblige, but they did and we got some good photos. They are just cute candids, and are a documentation that yes...I really was in their life when they were little!!! I think it is kind of ironic that we as moms, especially stay at home moms, are he ones with our kids 24/7, yet if someone were to look back at photos 20 years from now, they would wonder where in the heck I was!! So here is the challenge to all you moms...at least one time a month (a week would be better, but that might be pushing it) make sure you get a photo of you and your children. So when they look back through photos when they are older, they will have proof that you were ALWAYS around!!!

No comments: