Sunday, May 4, 2008

Best Friends




I feel so blessed that my daughters' best friends are the children of my best friends! On top of that, my husband the husband's of my best friends are also very good friends. It ends up working out very good for all of us. We can get together at anytime and do anything. Everyone gets along perfectly. Last night all the guys took off to the fever game, so Wendy and Tera came over here to hang out and have dinner. We had a wonderful dinner and all 6 kids sat up to the dinner table and ate...I could hardly believe it. We managed to make it through the night without any major drama between the kids (just a few minor ones maybe). As the night wound down they all cuddled up on the couch together to watch a Mickey Mouse show before they left. It was so cute to see them all sitting up together that I had to take a few photos. I can already picture them all sitting up there together in 10 years from now. I am certain they will remain very close friends....because if they don't, we will make them :)

1 comment:

Wendy West said...

Our kids are so sweet!