Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Freaking Out!!!

I am starting work tomorrow at 8:00 am, and am supposed to be there tomorrow, Thursday, Friday and Sat. night. And...I have been spending the entire afternoon/evening with my head in the toilet!! Is it nerves?? Am I sick?? I am assuming at this point that it is just nerves as I spent the weekend with stomach cramps and just a general "nervous" stomach. I am hoping, no praying, that I will wake up tomorrow morning feeling great and ready to sit through a day of nursing orientation. Otherwise I am going to be in misery! Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck Kel!

Fingers crossed that it's nerves.(:

cmclellan said...

I hope it was just nerves...how did the first day go, I am sure it ended up going well, like riding a bike right?!

Dani said...

You are going to do great...You know the job, you are an awesome nurse....and the NICU can not wait to have you back...so remember that...maybe use it as a mantra as you enter the doors of the hospital....and if all else fails don't forget to play your "song" on the way...

You gotta be Bad
You gotta be Bold
You gotta be Wiser
You gotta be Hard
You gotta be Tough
You gotta be Stronger
You gotta be Cool
You gotta be Calm
You gotta Stay together
All I know, All I know...Love will save the day...

Good luck....

Wendy West said...

Hope you are feeling good and making it through the day. Call me if you need an iced lemonade.