Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rota Virus



Our family got hit this week with the nasty bug Rota virus. Vomiting, Diarrhea, fevers, lethargy, stomach cramps. You name it... we had it. And yes, those are puke bowls in the photo of the girls on the couch. Somehow I managed to surpass getting it...I think I have had it a time or two before. Ella got it first, followed by Hailey and then Grant. I had to jump into nurse roll to take care of all my "patients". It was a really long week and we haven't left the house since Monday. The girls were very clingy...rightfully so...so each night was spent with them in our bed. I think we are finally on the mend though, Hailey seems to be the only one holding onto it a bit. I can't wait until all the illness is over. Our family seems to have been hit pretty hard this year. I would think it would be over now that it is springtime, but every time I think that we get hit with another round of something. It's got to be over soon right??

No comments: