Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!



Yes, I have an April fools day birthday :) Today I am 28 years old...yeah (I guess). It has been an okay day. Ella woke up with a crazy rash and a fever. It is strep. So we spent our morning at the Dr. and the pharmacy. Right now I am just hanging out with Hailey while Ella is napping. After work Grant is going to take me to the driving range to hit some golf balls, and then we may go have a drink. I have been wanting to learn to golf so I am really excited for tonight. And it is a beautiful day out...so it couldn't be more perfect! I tried to take a photo of myself today to post...but I don't have a camera with a working battery at the moment...so I will post one from Hailey's birthday back in October...that is the only recent one of me that is any good :) Which is reminding me I need to take more photos of me and the kids, instead of always being behind the camera!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Wendy West said...

You look so pretty in these pics