Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I love distraction questioners...so this one was right up my ally. I copied it from a blog I read regularly: http://thedreamersandme.blogspot.com/

Two names you go by:
1. Mama, Mommy, Mom
2. Kelly or Kel
(I guess that was more than two)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Black stretchy pants (they are my new mom uniform)
2. A hoodie from the Gap (another staple in my wardrobe)

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Be outside in the sunshine walking with Wendy and the kids
2. Playing games or doing puzzles with Ella

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To have a very good night's sleep (insomnia has not been good to me again)
2. To make a decision on a 3rd babe

Two favorite pets you have had or have now?
1. We had some cats growing up...but I am sorry to say I am not a big pet person. Although my in laws have an awesome new dog that I would love to have.


Two people who will fill this out: (therefore these are my tags! You're it!)
1. Wendy http://www.wjwest.blogspot.com
2. Dani

Two things you ate last night:
1. Bertoli instant pasta; Fettachini Alfredo (it is actually really good, and only takes 10 min to cook)
2. Vanilla ice cream with milk on it...I love how it gets so crunchy

Two things you ate today:
1. A Zone bar
2. A cheeseburger happy meal from McDonald's (yes, I am ashamed to say I went to McDonald's today...but we all do it every now and then...right??)

Two people you last talked to:
1. Grant
2. Tera www.photographybytera.com

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Going for a long walk (trying to get ready for March of dimes on Sat.)
2. Clean the toy room...or at least think about cleaning it

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Halloween

Two favorite vacations:
1. Hawaii (totally jealous my parents are going there in a few weeks!!)
2. England

Two Favorite Drinks:
1. Black iced tea with strawberries from Starbucks
2. Red Wine

Birthday: April 1, 1980 Yes, I am an April fools baby

Now copy, paste and blog it. I look forward to it!

No comments: