Thursday, March 20, 2008

Little Gymnasts










The girls take a gymnastics class one day a week now, and they absolutely love it. It is for 18 months to 3 years, so Hailey is a little young, but they let her go anyway. I am on the floor with them as well as two teachers. They smile the entire time, and love every second of it. The best part about it is they are usually so worn out afterward they take a great nap. They are also learning so much. On the first day I had to put my hands over Hailey's hands in order for her to grip the bar or the rings. Now, only 4 weeks later, she can grip the bar by herself and even pull her legs up to her chest while doing it. Ella, of course, is amazing at all of it and they said she could go into the older class...but it is just easier for me to have them both in the same class. Both of them are doing somersaults all over the house, and Hailey has learned to jump with two feet (which is hilarious to watch). I know I posted a ton of photos, but there were too many cute ones to choose from!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those thighs. At least one of them got something from me :) I remember you and Cori in gymnastics, too. Jumping off the back of the couch just got to be too much, so we got you in as soon as we could. You both LOVED it.

Love
Mom