Thursday, March 6, 2008

Is it Spring yet???



It has to be close...right? Yesterday was actually a very nice day and we were able to go for a walk and play outside. We were hit this week with yet another round of illness. Grant woke up Monday morning with a high fever; a sinus infection. By the end of that day I too had a fever and just felt crappy. Hailey is finally getting over her "cold" of two plus weeks, but has still been acting like she is not feeling well. Ella has actually been able to bypass most of the illness somehow. She must have an immune system of steal. Probably all the breastfeeding. Although that wouldn't explain Hailey b/c she is still breastfeeding and has gotten every cold that has come around. (okay, I am knocking on wood right now b/c I just said out loud that Ella has an immune system of steal...she will probably get the flu tomorrow because of it)


I am yearning for springtime. For the sunshine, the warmth, the walks outside, being able to let my kids run free in the yard, planting flowers and trees, the vitamin D!!! I can feel that it is right around the corner, but March is a very hard month. You get glimpses of spring (like yesterday) and then it could snow again the next day.


On a completely other note...I know I am not the only American idol fan out there. It is what helps me get through this time of year (lame, I know...but true). Who do you guys like??? I am in love with David Archuleta and Jason Castro. On the girls side I do like Brooke, but I like the boys this year better in general. I thought David A.'s version of "Imagine" last week was incredible and I downloaded it from i-tunes.


I will post some photos of the girls from last summer to help with my sunshine dreaming. It is amazing how much they have changed since then!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!!!

I am getting spring fever too!

I remember all of us being sick for quite a few years. Just the nature of having little kids I guess.

Just think how healthy you're getting!(: