Monday, March 17, 2008

Getting Ready for Swimsuit Season




I went to the mall last week and gymboree was having a sale on their swimsuits for the kids...and I couldn't resist. As soon as we got home I made them try the swimsuits on and they looked soooo cute. I also ordered them each one from old navy who was also having a sale. From old navy I got Hailey a little two piece that shows off her big old belly. I am looking into signing them up for swimming lessons at the club soon, so they will be ready for summer when it hits. I, on the other hand, am not swimsuit ready so you will be finding no photos of my posing in a suit on my blog! Or in person maybe! I guess I still have a few months to do some toning!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!!

They are looking mighty fine in their suits.

I love the boots.