Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter








I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter with their families. We are having a very busy...but fun weekend. We gave the girls their Easter baskets yesterday, and once again I went a little overboard. This morning we went to Grant's parent's house for an Easter egg hunt. Ella got right into it and was running around like crazy finding all the treats. Hailey didn't quite get it and needed a little coaxing from her Booma. For someone who doesn't normally attend church, we (meaning me and the kids...not Grant) went to two church services. One yesterday was with a church called the Reach, and it was a play type of production. Today, Ella and I went to a Church called the Faith Assembly, and Ella got to go to Sunday school while I went to the service with my friends Wendy and Jay. I actually really enjoyed them both and will probably keep attending one or both of them. The Faith Assembly had a rock type band playing with very cool music. That was a stark cry from the Catholic church I had been to as an adult with my Dad. I grew up in a Lutheran Church, that wasn't quite as ritualistic as the Catholic church, but still a far cry from both I attended this weekend.


The girls looked amazing in their little Easter dresses, and of course got a lot of "oohs and ahhs". I only have one photo right now of Hailey in her dress (Ella had the same outfit), but I will post more photos when I get the ones my sister in law Chelee took. In the mean time, enjoy the photos of the egg hunt and my happy little babies on Easter morning!

No comments: