Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Sick Kids

I hate sick kids! I know this is an ironic statement coming from a person who takes care of sick babies and children for a living....but that is different in many different ways:
1. You get paid to do it
2. You get a lunch break, and a bunch of little breaks throughout the day
3. You get to leave at the end of 12 hours
4. You don't have to sleep with them
5. You never have to do more than a few days in a row

I know I sound like the meanest mother around...but I am just getting really worn out. The kids have been sick for going on 2 weeks. Every time I think they are getting better, it doesn't pan out. It is like 1 step forward and 2 steps back. I am getting a massage tonight at the Nuvoe (sp?) day spa, so hopefully I will be a whole new woman tomorrow. It has just been a long 2 weeks!
I hope everyone else is feeling healthy! It's that time of year!
Kel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To my beautiful daughter. I want you to know I think you are doing an AMAZING job with the kids. This is the hardest job you will ever have to do. I will be home soon to help you.
Love,
Your favorite mom.
PS Coffee, Coffee and more Coffee, --the mother's lifeline.