Thursday, February 8, 2007

Hair

E has the most beautiful blond ringlet curls all over her little head. They are amazing. However, unless I do something with them, her hair is HUGE and all you really see is hair. Now, doing something with the hair of an almost two year old is like pulling teeth. When I try to put it in pig tails you would think I am pulling each hair out one by one. So I've been thinking about layering the top part of it a bit. Keeping the overall length, but shortening up the top part. Then maybe it will at least not be so BIG when I don't do anything with it. I don't know...what do you think???

P.S. Update to the sick kids, loosing it mommy situation. I had a massage and a facial last night and I feel like a whole new person. It was like a mini vacation. Worth every penny. H got up every 2 1/2 hours last night, and E got up once for about an hour, and it was much easier to deal with after the mini vacation I got! There should be government mandated (and paid for) massage and facial appointments for mom's every two weeks. I bet there would be a lot less child abuse and neglect in the country. Which would then lead to a lot less money spent for foster care and medical care...ect. I'm just saying...I think it would work!

No comments: