Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas getting to know you...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both...mostly wrapping paper though

2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial. We had a real one in our first Christmas in a house together...and it was full of spiders. That was the end of it for Grant!

3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? The week after Christmas

5. Do you like egg nog? I don't know that I've ever tried it!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? An American Girls doll

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a very pretty Jim Shore one

8. Hardest person to buy for? My parents

9. Easiest person to buy for? My girls

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge!

15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear

16. Favorite Christmas song? I really like them all

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comit, Cubit, Donner and Blitzen, and of course the most famous reindeer of all, Rudolph

19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I grew up opening them on Christmas eve and Grant on Christmas morning. Now it works out well because we go to my family's house on Christmas eve and then have our own little thing Christmas morning and then head over to his family's house. Still...I feel like there is something weird about opening presents in your PJ's.

20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Idiot shoppers in the stores and parking lots!!! They are soooo rude!

21. Favorite thing about this time of year? Watching it through Ella and Hailey's eyes

22. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I don't really have a theme...I just like things around me that are meaningful in some way

23. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? I like a traditional dinner for Christmas day...turkey, mashed potatoes, the works. Lately on Christmas eve I think my dad has been BBQing steak...it usually hits the spot.

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? We got a family gift...and new camera, Nikon D60. It is awesome!

No comments: