Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've come to realize...

1. I've come to realize that my boobs...
will never be what they used to be without surgery

2. I've come to realize that my job...
is amazing...although the 12 hour shifts usually get to me

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I need to pay attention

4. I've come to realize that I need...
a nap and a nanny

5. I've come to realize that my heart...
can have irregular rhythms...but is full of love :)

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
My kids don't listen

7. I've come to realize that I don't like....
having so much junk around

8. I've come to realize that money...
can be stressful

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
only care about themselves

10. I've come to realize that I'll never be...
PERFECT...damn it!!!

11. I've come to realize drugs are..
not for me

12. I've come to realize that my best friends....
are Many

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
is something I depend too much on

14. I've come to realize when i woke up this morning...
I was exhausted and thankful my sister was here to get up with the girlies

15. I've come to realize that last night before i went to sleep...
I was thinking about work

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
taking a shower...I really want to take a nap but need a shower

18. I've come to realize that yesterday...
I felt better than I do today...maybe iron really is the answer!

19. I've come to realize that today..
I have been very unproductive

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
I'm getting a massage

21. I have come to realize that tomorrow....
my sister will leave and I'll be back at it on my own :(

22. I've come to realize that I really want to....
have my energy back

23. I've come to realize that I love...
my family

24. I've come to realize that i...
need to clean up the house!!

25. I've come to realize that this weekend....
I spent most of nauseated

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when i am upset...
country

27. I've come to realize that some of my friends...
are amazingly caring

28. I've come to realize that this year....
is going to bring a lot of changes!

No comments: