Friday, September 19, 2008

Sausage Fest

To anyone who is not from the tri-cities...and event called the Sausage Fest probably sounds a little bit odd. However; growing up here it is an annual event that we always look forward to. Good food, games for the kids, face painting, toys, balloons...just a bunch of fun things to do. This year we went and met up with our friends the West's. The kids had a blast and were really fun to watch.
I had to post the series of group photos so you could see the progression of Hailey picking her nose, eating it, and then the disgusted looks on the other kids' faces. Yep...that's my daughter for you. Ella was also picking her nose in the first photo...although I don't think she ate hers. Classy, I know.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you noticed that Ella has her arm around Nolan. Can we plan the wedding yet? :)