Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This video is why I got pregnant with Hailey. I had come home after a night out with my girlfriends and my husband had put together this little video from when I delivered Ella. It was supposed to be of Ella's entire first year, but this is how far he made it. I watched it and cried. The song playing...Cannonball...was the song we listened to on each of our 3 trips to the hospital (2 false alarms and 1 induction). After watching that video I knew I wanted another baby. I thought we would try in a couple months but the very next month (thanks to a bit of Merlot) we were pregnant once again. It is funny though...the video does not have the same effect on me anymore...thank God or I would probably have 5 more kids by now!

2 comments:

Tera said...

I just totally cried watching that too! We are so blessed -
love ya!

Tera

Unknown said...

Awe!!!

How sweet!